Shivyog Shadhak Experience

Shivyog is Journy - finite To Infinite

There Are Thousand of Mircle happens Daily in Every Shandak Life
Some of them are Sharing Experience With World

 Thanks To Inner Strength Foundation 

Shivyog helps in healing of breast tumor

Shivyog helps in healing of mouth cancer

Shivyog gives freedom from wheel chair

Shivyog helps in freedom from collar

Shivyog helps in recovery from consistant pain

Shivyog helps in fulfilment of Desire

Shivyog helps in wish fulfilment

Shivyog helps in relieving pain & wish fulfilment

Healing of Relationship

Shivyog helps in Miraclulous Recovery

Shivyog helps in better temperament

Shivyog helps in achieving the desired economy from restaurant

Shivyog helps in recovery from eye problem

Shivyog helps in improvement of Eyesight

Shivyog helps in healing of Asthma

Shivyog helps in healing skin problem

Shivyog helps in Court Case

Shivyog helps in normalising Diabetes

Shivyog helps in normalising liver problem

Shivyog helps in recovery from Primary pulmonary hypertension

Shivyog helps in better temperament

Shivyog helps in healing of Asthma

Shivyog helps in recovery from eye problem

Shivyog helps in achieving merit in Board Exam

Shivyog helps in normalising Migrain

Shivyog healed my breathing problem

Miraculous recovery of heart & brain

Shivyog saved from heart attack

Shivyog healed my Asthma in 6 days

My bloodsugar became 114 from 193

I can now sit cross legged

Migrain disappear after shivyog

Kidney stone disappeared & eye sight improved during shivir

My wife's 30 yrs old headache healed

De-Addiction & loving relationship by Shivyog

Loving Relationship< Frozen shoulder healed & high energy level

Interstitial Lung Disease (ILD) Healed

My back pain disappeared

Back pain healed in 5 minutes

My multiple injuries healed totally

My multiple injuries healed totally

My wife's enlarge Uterus healed in two healing session

My wife's enlarge Uterus healed in two healing session

Chronic Migrain healed & anger disappeared

Healing of Cervical

In one & half days my backpain & all other joint pain totally disappeared

2 comments:

  1. Babaji, please cure my cervical and slip disc. Please babaji. This is unbearable. Om Namah Shivay. Thanks a lot Babaji for curing me so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Babaji, my 18 yrs old son has created death like situation for me and my husband. I am a great devotee of Lord Shiva. Please help us. Give him good direction so that he behave normal and help us to survive. Om Namo Shivay.

    ReplyDelete

 
Shiv Yog videos © 2013 | Privacy policy and Disclaimer